Flac2CD is a FLAC music CD image (FLAC + CUE) burner which can burn a music CD from an FLAC music CD image (FLAC + CUE) file. A CUE file is required to burn the FLAC file, the CUE file contains the information of every track in the FLAC file.
FLAC music CD image (FLAC + CUE) is a compress digital music file which is compressed from a music CD, all the tracks are packaged to a single compressed image file. With Flac2CD, you can burn the FLAC music CD image (FLAC + CUE) file to a CD disc, and all tracks in the music CD can be seeked.
- Easy to use, you only need to select a FLAC file and a CUE file.
- Supports all current hardware interfaces (IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA).
- Supports use of high write speeds.
- No drivers required. ASPI not required for NT/2000/XP.
- Supports use of re-writeable CD formats.
- 11 skins are available.
The trial version allows you to evaluate Flac2CD in 15 days. Only 3 FLAC + CUE files can be burned to CD in trial version.
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- 128M RAM or above.
- 50M disk space or above.
Single User License (3 activation codes in lifetime, the activation code is hardware locked).
The upgrade is free for registered users.