Ape Ripper is an APE music CD image (APE + CUE) file ripper which can split large APE music CD image (APE + CUE) file to separate MP3, APE, WAV files or other format audio files including VOX, g726, and g723.
APE music CD image (APE + CUE) is a compress digital music file which is compressed from a music CD, all the tracks are packaged to a single compressed image file. With Ape Ripper, you can extract all or part of tracks from the APE music CD image (APE + CUE) file and convert them to separate MP3 , APE, WAV files or other format audio files.
A CUE file is required to split the APE file, the CUE file contains the information of every track in the APE file.
- Easy to use, you only need to select an APE file and a CUE file.
- Export file in MP3, WAV, APE, VOX, G726, G723 format.
- Supports MP3 ID3v1 and ID3v2 tag. ID3 tags are collected from the APE file and CUE file automatically.
- Embeds a MP3 ID3 editor support MP3, MP2, MPEG, MP+, MPC, OGG and AVI audio formats.
- Supports customizable output MP3 bitrate from 8 kbps to 320 kbps.
- Supports customizable output MP3 sampling frequency from 8000 Hz to 44100 Hz.
- Supports customizable MP3 quality, the better quality the slower ripping.
- Supports customizable audio format for APE, VOX, G723, G726 including channel, sampling frequency and bitrate.
- Supports automatic folder and filename creator with album, artist, title and track number.
- You can extract all tracks or part of tracks from the APE music CD image (APE + CUE) file.
- Supports multilanguage including English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
- 11 skins are available.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8.
- 128M RAM or above.
- 50M disk space or above.
The trial version allows you to evaluate Ape Ripper in 15 days. Only 3 APE + CUE files can be ripped in trial version.
The price of single license (3 registration keys in lifetime, the registration key is hardware locked) is only US$29.95 and the upgrade is free for registered user.